/SCREAM/ MY GRANDPA JUST MADE ME A REPLACEMENT COMPUTER CHARGER TO USE TILL THE NEW ONE GETS HERE
LOOK AT IT
HE LITERALLY MADE MY COMPUTER A HEART/LIFE SUPPORT OUT OF A PILE OF SCRAPS MY GRANDPA IS TONY STARK
when someone cries because you said something nice to them, they’re someone who you need to protect because they haven’t seen enough kindness in the world.
becoming self aware of your breathing and blinking is the worst thing
Just got this gem from my brother’s girlfriend
when your mum catches you still on the computer after she told you to go to bed
story about a dude that rejected by a hot girl and the movie shows him trying to win her over and at the end it turns out the hot girl is a lesbian and she had a crush on this chubby girl the dude totally rudely rejected earlier and the two super cute girls smooch and the dude cries and no one gives a shit
i feel threatened by npc’s that have the same hairstyle as my character
this could be us but you playin
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
I will never forget Trayvon. Never.
did you know if you squeeze your thumb really hard you wont have a gag reflex?
I found this out on tumblr like a year ago and it’s been really helpful for taking medications and stuff.
sorry if it doesn’t work for you but I haven’t met anyone it didn’t work for.
yeah… that’s what i use it for….
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH MY GOD IT WORKS I COULD GIVE A BLOWJOB OR LIKE TWENTY BLOWJOBS QUICK SOMEONE FIND ME A DICK